If you’re annoyed with your scroll bar disappearing every time you take a pause, here’s a fix. I have to start by saying I have Windows 10 and it worked perfectly for me. It may not work for all Windows versions.
- Click START on your computer and type “Notepad”.
- Paste the following code in Notepad.
- Save the file somewhere on your computer you can find later, and name it something like “IEScrollbar.css”. Change the drop-down file type to “All”.
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the gear on the top right. Choose “Internet Options”.
- Click the “Accessibility” button at the bottom.
- Click the box next to “Format documents using my style sheet” then locate the file you just created. Click OK.
- Close Internet Explorer and open it again.
You should now always see your right-side scroll bar.