If you want to move a worksheet from one workbook to another open workbook, here’s how it’s done:
- Open the first workbook. Then do File – Open the second workbook. Do not use Windows Explorer to open the second workbook.
- Right-click the worksheet tab and choose “Move or Copy…”.
- Click the “To book” drop-down and the name of the second workbook should be listed. Click on the second workbook name.
- Where it says “Before sheet:”, click (move to end) to add another worksheet tab at the end of the other workbook.
- Click the “Create a copy” button to create a copy.
- Click OK.
Hope that helps!